The InVision Alliances Program
InVision partners with leading software vendors, systems integrators, consultants, and other organizations involved in the development and deployment of mobile computing solutions. Through the InVision Alliance Program, partners are provided tools to successfully offer solutions utilizing InVision's Ethernet cradles and network connectivity devices.
The explosive growth of handhelds as vital tools for mobile workers has created many challenges for IT in integrating handheld computers into the enterprise. The InVision Alliance Program brings together developers, integrators, and IT managers to identify and utilize available solutions and to discover opportunities for further development.
- Create Awareness - Aid IT managers in identifying possible applications for their organization.
- Solution Selling - InVision and its Alliance Partners present more complete mobile computing solutions to mutual customers by recommending each others' products and services.
- Team Selling - Joint sales team effort to identify and close major account opportunities.
- Cooperative Marketing - Cooperative marketing efforts including tradeshows, product demonstrations, collateral distribution, seminars, and reciprocal Web links increase visibility and credibility, resulting in increased business for both organizations.
- Collaborative Product Development - Opportunity to combine resources to fulfill enterprise customer needs.